Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jessica Simpson Covers Allure Magazine

Jessica Simpson Covers Allure Magazine
Jessica Simpson - Allure magazine March 2010 issue

Jessica Simpson isn't exactly sure what to make of her love life so far.

The singer, actress and reality TV star - VH1 show Price of Beauty debuts in March - is the cover girl for Allure in March. In the feature, the star reveals what she's learned from high-profile relationships with ex-hubby Nick Lachey, John Mayer and Tony Romo: "nothing," she admits with a laugh.

Jessica Simpson, 29, also clarifies at least one rumor regarding her outspoken ex-boyfriend John Mayer.

"He didn't make me go brunette," she says of her dark 'do in 2006 and 2007. "John doesn't get credit for making me brunette. He'd like to think so, but he doesn't deserve the credit." The interview was conducted before last week's Mayer media firestorm, in which the musician told Playboy magazine that Simpson was "crazy" in bed and spewed racial epithets.

Despite being recently linked to Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins, she tells the magazine that "I'm on my own, and it's nice."

But she insists that "none of my breakups" have been "bitter." Even with Romo, who dumped her on the eve of her birthday. "I talked to Tony today," she says. "I'm still a fan [of the Dallas Cowboys]. I'm a huge fan. I wear my gear, and I cheer Tony on."

Regardless of her jocky ex, she predicts that her next husband will be "an artistic man...It will show you the colors of my character, the person that I fall in love with next. I don't even have a type! I don’t have a physical type. I have an emotional type."

Jessica Simpson - Allure magazine March 2010 issue
FREE photo hosting by OtoPictures Image Hosting Jessica Simpson - Allure magazine March 2010 pictures Jessica Simpson - Allure magazine March 2010 pictures Jessica Simpson - Allure magazine March 2010 pictures Jessica Simpson - Allure magazine March 2010 pictures Jessica Simpson - Allure magazine March 2010 pictures Jessica Simpson - Allure magazine March 2010 pictures

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment