Friday, November 27, 2009

I believe in excellence – Kamal Hassan

I believe in excellence – Kamal Hassan

"I am scared of the word genius. When mediocrity is set as the standard then the ordinary becomes acceptable and anything more is considered genius. That is what I think when people call me a genius. I believe in excellence. My predecessors have shown me the way and I am merely following them," said Dr Kamal Haasan in a humble acceptance speech as he was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award by the Rotary Club of Madras, District 3230 at a five star hotel today.Sharing the podium with him on the momentous occasion were cinema doyens G Ramkumar ( son of Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan) and Balasubramaniam ( of the AVM family) along with George Cherian president of the club, and others.Rotarian and actor Mohan Raman presented a short AV hailing Kamal as a Dasavatharam who had intrinsic qualities like dancing, choreography, writing, production and direction apart from acting."My fan club's social service activities have been inspired by organizations like the Rotary club," acknowledged Kamal. "I will do everything I can to retain the applause and respect that you have endowed on me," he concluded.


More exclusive photo shots of Kamal
More exclusive shots of sexy actor and actress
More exclusive photo shots of Sexy Actress
Exclusive Video Trailer


Source: exclusivewoods.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment