Sunday, January 24, 2010

Learn About The Cirque du Soleil Banana Shpeel Show

Learn About The Cirque du Soleil Banana Shpeel Show

I've been hearing about this Cirque du Soleil show and I am really getting very curious, so I search about it on the internet. At first I thought it was a show on television or something, but it is actually more interesting than that.

On my search to find out what is Cirque du Soleil , I learned about Banana Shpeel which is a mixture of comedy with tap, hip hop, eccentric dance and slapstick, but with different styles. It more on a funny narrative with wacky adventures. Surprisinngly, it is not a circus, or a musical or a variety show, or even vaudeville. They simply call it Banana Shpeel.

Watch this video;


As I read the introductory story I get more interested on how will the story ends. Read it;

"Propelled by crazy humor and intense choreography, Banana Shpeel plunges us into the world of Shmelky, a cruel and irritable producer who dangles fame and fortune in front of Emmett, an innocent and romantic actor who has come to audition for him. Emmett soon finds himself trapped in a flamboyant, anarchic world where Shmelky sows terror and reigns supreme. Emmett falls in love with the beautiful Katie and meets a bunch of absurd characters, including the strange Banana Man. But who is this mysterious Banana Man and how can Emmett escape the clutches of Shmelky and his henchmen."

I wonder if Emmett and the Banana Man will end up being friends, lovers or enemies. I am thinking that maybe, they will end up being lovers at the end. But there will be a lot of twist along the way. I am predicting that they will become friends, then enemies and eventually become the best of lovers at the end. So this makes me more interested to watch it. It's a new twist on Vaudeville. Very Interesting!!!!

This is such a very interesting story to spend with your loveone or your family. This is different from other stage show that people usually watch. If you want to learn more about Cirque du Soleil Banana Shpeel show, visit http://bit.ly/Zefsq.

Post?slot_id=69752&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment