Monday, January 25, 2010

Megan Fox Says She Will Not Do A Sex Tape

Megan Fox Says She Will Not Do A Sex Tape
Megan Fox will not be acting the lead in a sex tape anytime soon. The actress has promised not to record herself acting the feat because it will put her off nookie for a lifetime. Megan stated: "yuck, never! That's the final matter I wish to envision - what I appear like having sexual activity. "It would take one scene of me not appearing good and I would never have sex again, as I'd forever see myself appearing like a hippopotamus having sex." The actress likewise said she can not see herself disrobing for the screen and going naked in the name of her fine art. "Virtually all I have left are my privates and I do not need to share them with the human race. I would like to keep them secret. That's how come they are named that."

Source: celebrityinsite.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment