Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Dream Of The Day I’m Rich Enough to Afford a Coat Made Out of Baby Pig Dander

I Dream Of The Day I’m Rich Enough to Afford a Coat Made Out of Baby Pig Dander
Those of you looking for a good hard cry this Friday, look no further than your crumbling marriage, Sandra Bullock the above photo of a crippled piglet in Africa, who has been nursed back to health by constant snout-nudging from his mother and some local human caretakers. Can you imagine sleeping in a bedding [...]

Those of you looking for a good hard cry this Friday, look no further than your crumbling marriage, Sandra Bullock the above photo of a crippled piglet in Africa, who has been nursed back to health by constant snout-nudging from his mother and some local human caretakers. Can you imagine sleeping in a bedding set made out of baby pig head dander.

Thanks to the Daily Mail for also inspiring my upcoming Mother’s Day card with this:


Source: www.bestweekever.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment