Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Teleserye

Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Teleserye
This is the new Teleserye that I am watching everyday. I just need to spend at least half an hour everyday before I go to bed. This relaxes my mind from busy days from work and for my business.

Nothing so specially about the story so far, but since I like the castings, I thought it would be nice to follow the story everyday. It's actually a little boring and I just don't really like how Kris Aquino act. Her acting has improved a lot since the last time I saw her in a movie, but still her talent is far yet to compare to other celebrities who have been in the business for a long time like her. Infact, Kim Chui can be considered as a better actress than Kris Aquino.
Source: feedproxy.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment