Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jessica Alba: "I’ve Learned To Love My Stretch Marks"

Jessica Alba: "I’ve Learned To Love My Stretch Marks"

Health-conscious mom Jessica Alba is the cover girl for the February issue of Self magazine. The 28-year-old star of the upcoming flick Valentine's Day opens up about everything from her marriage to longtime love Cash Warren to their oh-so-adorable 1 1/2-year-old daughter Honor Marie - and reveals how she learned to love her pregnancy stretch marks.

Here are a few of the interview highlights:

On how she unwinds: “Honor is the best cure for stress. When I spend time with her, I get instant perspective. I can be hard on myself if I don’t do everything perfectly. But now that I have her, there’s no time for that. I want to teach her that you can learn from your mistakes, and if you keep moving and stay positive and loving, everything will work out.”

On her post-baby body: “Even though some might consider them a flaw, I’ve learned to love my stretch marks. Pregnancy was the most incredible experience I’ve ever had. So I’ll take the stretch marks. I’ll take the sagging boobs. I’ll take the cellulite I can never get rid of. If you walk around with your head held high and you’re happy and positive, then all that other stuff is irrelevant. Confidence is number one.”


No comments:

Post a Comment