Monday, March 1, 2010

Whitney Houston: Now With Less Crack!

Whitney Houston: Now With Less Crack!

All y'all people out there saying that Whitney Houston ruined her voice are smoking the crack she left behind. No doubt homegirl ruined her lungs with all that weed and rock cocaine. I heard her on Oprah wheezing like a hyena. But her voice is still there, only deeper.

Cut her some slack y'all. She's going through the change! It used to be the speedballs that made her sweat and now it's hotflashes. But I don't care! I love me some Whitney!!!

I love her more than Bobby Brown loves his pipe!

Here's Whitney's newest video from her comeback album I Look to You; the song is called Million Dollar Bill.

Enjoy the divaliciousness!




Comments? Follow Beej on Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment