Friday, December 11, 2009

Rihanna thinks she's "too fat" WTF

Rihanna thinks she's "too fat" WTF
Before this morning's highly anticipated concert on "Good Morning America," Rihanna had a little offstage wardrobe mishap, leading to some lag time between her introduction by Diane Sawyer and Robin Roberts, and her appearance. After singing three songs from her new album, "Rated R," which came out yesterday, the singer explained the lag to Roberts with more than a little self-deprecating humor: "I'm a little too fat right now, my dress… the zip busted in the back. They're like, 'A minute to live,' I'm like, 'Oh my god!' They wanted to stitch it up, but I couldn't."
Rihanna, who, it must be pointed out, looks as slim as always, also talked about the emotions she was feeling in the studio while making the album, alluding to the turmoil caused by her breakup with her abusive ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown: "It was the one place where I didn't feel judged or criticized; I just wanted to sit and make great music. Every emotion that I was going through at the time throughout making the record went into that album, and you can hear it in the songs."
Rihanna sang three songs on "GMA": "Wait Your Turn" and "Russian Roulette" from her new album, and the hit that made her a household name, "Umbrella."

Check out the performance below.




Source

Everygirl has their fat days but she needs to be careful about saying stuff like that. she actually has fans that are stick thin who will see what she says as justification for their state of health. That's the cross you have to bear as an entertainer I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment