Friday, December 11, 2009

WWIB: people I don't care about on Vibe Magazine edition

WWIB: people I don't care about on Vibe Magazine edition

Left: Degrassi the Next Generation's Grammy-nominated superstar Jimmy Brooks let's us know he's UNSTOPPABLE on the cover of Vibe Magazine.

Yes Jimmy, I realize that. Even though I couldn't care less about you and your career you refuse to go away.

Right: Chris Brown asks me if I'm STILL DOWN, on an alternative cover of the same magazine.

I'm not sure specifically what you're asking, Chris Brown, but I'm going to go ahead and assume the answer is no, I'm not still down. Especially if you're offering me a drive home from Clive Davis' Grammy party.

So who works this magazine cover better?

To my knowledge Jimmy Brooks hasn't beat Rihanna, so he automatically wins. Maybe now he'll come out with a song I actually like, and he'll be a double winner in my eyes!
Source: out-is-through.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment