Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hewitt: 'I want to play Wonder Woman

Hewitt: 'I want to play Wonder Woman

Jennifer Love Hewitt has revealed that her dream role would be to play Wonder Woman.

The Ghost Whisperer actress has insisted that she has the perfect body for the part, Contactmusic reports.

Hewitt said: "I want to play Wonder Woman really badly. I want them to make the movie of Wonder Woman, and I want to play Wonder Woman so bad. That'd be really fun.

"I'm curvaceous. Gold bracelets! Look at these wrists, tell me gold bracelets would not look good! And I love little tiaras, and Wonder Woman got to wear one of those. I'm very athletic."

Other actresses that have expressed an interest in the role are Beyoncé, Jessica Biel and Vanessa Hudgens.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a168732/hewitt-i-want-to-play-wonder-woman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment