Thursday, December 24, 2009

Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood Are Back Together

Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood Are Back Together
Bit of old news, but sigh.  Shocking absolutely no one, Manson and Evan Rachel Wood are back together as Manson confirmed in an interview to Metal Hammer saying: “Me being at my best is what I need to be…I think that has really paid off because I’m back with Evan.” This really wouldn’t have bothered me [...]

Evan Rachel Wood & Marilyn Manson: Back Together!

Bit of old news, but sigh.  Shocking absolutely no one, Manson and Evan Rachel Wood are back together as Manson confirmed in an interview to Metal Hammer saying: “Me being at my best is what I need to be…I think that has really paid off because I’m back with Evan.”

This really wouldn’t have bothered me so much if he hadn’t BRUTALLY MURDERED HER LOOK ALIKE in a music video and said that he wanted to kill her recently.  Evan’s one of my favorite actresses, but girl get some self-respect and dump the scumbag.

SOURCE


Source: themagnificentb.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment