Friday, December 18, 2009

And, The Best Blog Award Goes To …

And, The Best Blog Award Goes To …
Recently, my friend Doraz gave me this lovely award.  I try, I really try.  Thank you so much Doraz, I’m honored to receive it.  And, I’d like to honor the following bloggers who represent their own unique styles of blogging by passing this award along to them as well, as I enjoy their blogs dearly whenever [...]

Recently, my friend Doraz gave me this lovely award.  I try, I really try.  Thank you so much Doraz, I’m honored to receive it.  And, I’d like to honor the following bloggers who represent their own unique styles of blogging by passing this award along to them as well, as I enjoy their blogs dearly whenever I get a chance to read them.

  • Writebrite, who mixes cool hobbies, life struggles, and yucky health stuff. 
  • TV Snark, who carried on the Gosselin torch when I gave up on carrying it.
  • Hockeychic, an old friend and great blogger who talks about everything.
  • Bingo, who corners the market on book chat and giveaways.
  • Teeni, who not only creates the coolest things and writes about them, but who is also a great blog friend to all who know her.
  • Jen 512, who has handled an international crisis very well and still manages to entertain us, despite now living in a foreign country.
  • Loving the Tasmanian Devil, who writes beautifully about life raising children (and a husband) with Aspergers.

Fellow bloggers, please feel free to pass along this award to those you feel are deserving.  Thank you for entertaining me, and Doraz, thank you for thinking of me!

 

Posted in blog awards, blogging, blogs, Bragging, Breaking news, celebrities, chicks, culture, friends, fun, ghetto, Heart Tagged: blog bussies, blog friends, Blog Love, bloggers, Emo, entertainment, humor, life, news, personal, reading

No comments:

Post a Comment